A web-based tool for graphic and web designers to create a design brief online. (personal project)
Service concept, service design + digital marketing.
The Website + Application
To promote the tool we did the following marketing techniques:
- creation of trend reports,
- creation of blog posts integrating strategic keywords to drive us quality traffic,
- contributing posts to well known design blogs,
- boosting posts on Facebook,
- running email campaigns, and
- running webinars.
Here are some of the blog posts we wrote integrating strategic keywords to drive traffic into the website. For the rest, we invite you to check out My Visual Brief’s blog.
- 11 Ways to Stop Clients Asking for Endless Revisions
- 6 Questions Every Homepage Should Answer
- 10 Tips for Presenting Your Design Portfolio
- 5 Things To Do Before You Start a Website Design Brief
- The 5 Best Project Management Tools for Designers
- 4 Design Feedback Tools That Will Change Your Life
- Meet Pamela Castillo, a Chilean graphic designer and artist
Contributing Guests Posts
Here are some of the posts we contributed to other design blogs: